Due to the coronavirus COVID-19, Hotel De Koepoort has taken appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. We look forward to welcoming our guests again and explain below what measures have been taken within our hotel.
- All public areas (including the lobby, reception, toilets etc.) are cleaned on a regular basis.
- A disinfectant handgel is available at the reception of the hotel.
During the check-in procedure, we make sure that there are as few contact moments as possible. The following measures apply at check-in:
- Plexiglasscreens where required;
- All our employees avoid hand contact as much as possible;
- The hotel rooms are cleaned according to the measures of the RIVM.
Lounge - Restaurant and Terrace
- To guarantee the 1.5 meter distance there will be less seats available.
- The 1.5 meter distance are signposted.
Please note that our employees are aware of the measures taken. Naturally, we apply a strict sick report policy for all employees.
For more information and questions about the coronavirus COVID-19 we refer you to the website of the RIVM.
For questions about bookings or about security measures at our hotel, please contact us by email email@example.com.
The well-being of our and guests and colleagues is our number one priority.